Web Site Design
Web site design flows from your Needs Analysis. We now need to include as many of your goals as possible and will begin the Search Engine Optimisation, even at this early stage of your web site design.
Back to Needs Analysis.
Look at Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
There are many web site design issues to consider, including:
- Is form (looks) or function (works well) the highest priority?
- How will the site best be navigated? Can we minimise the number of "clicks" to any part of the web site?
- How important are good Search Engine Rankings?
- Appropriate file structure?
- What graphics are appropriate?
- How can the design be used to maximise the brand value of your company?
- Appropriate Domain Name/s and the number to be registered.
Learn about Search Engine Rankings
Behind the page that you see on the internet is the HTML mark-up (example shown above) that tells the visitor's browser what content to display. Good coding increases search rankings, decreases page load times, increases accessibility and provides the visitor with a better experience. Wherever possible we hand code your pages to ensure their best possible performance.
When the web site design is complete it's time to build your web site. Some decisions will be required regarding:
- Browser compatibility.
- Appropriate database usage.
- Static versus dynamic content.
- Appropriate language and/or Content Management System (CMS) for dynamic pages.
- Style Sheets (CSS).
- Accessibility issues. Consider disabled visitors and mobile devices.
- Standards Compliance.
Having designed and built your website it's time to look at Hosting.
Web Site Hosting.
Contact us now if you think we can establish or improve your business internet presence. No obligation.