Web Site Needs Analysis
Website Needs Analysis is the basis for the development of a high performance website. We try to understand your business and exactly where your website fits in your marketing mix. Then we identify your target website users and work out what they need from your web site. Your web site is designed to meet users requirements. Just some of the questions we ask:
- Who do you want to visit your web site?
- Are you looking to find new customers?
- Are you offering information or new functions to existing customers?
- Do you wish to attract new suppliers/vendors?
- Do you want to communicate with employees?
- Do you wish to find new employees?
- Will it be used to communicate with shareholders?
- How important is branding your company on the web?
- Is the web site to entertain or inform?
- Are there any specific features that are important to you?
- Who are your existing customers and what do they need from the website?
- Who are the new customers you would like to attract and what do they need?
With the answers to these and other questions we can move on to the Design and Build phases or to Review your existing web site. The aim at all times is to produce an effective, profitable web site presence.
Design and Build
Review an existing web site.
Contact us now if you think we can establish or improve your business internet presence. No obligation.